- All of us know about the importance of ice cubes. Without ice cubes, cooling our drinks would become a huge problem. Moreover, ice cubes are used for many purposes and not just for cooling drinks. For example, many products are kept on ice to preserve them, such as chocolates, seafood, dairy products, and more.
- Due to the extensive use of ice for businesses, investing in an ice machine makes sense, as buying ice cubes proves to be costly in the long run. Having your own ice machine lets you produce the type of ice cubes you want. Moreover, it allows you to plan your quantities of ice depending on the need of your business.
- The only confusion is which type of ice machine you should get for your business and what other considerations you should look for when buying or renting a commercial ice machine.
1. Which Type of Ice Suits your Business Needs?
- First, you will have to identify the type of ice that will fit perfectly with the product or service that you are offering. For example, if you own a bar, you might need a mix of different ice types to display your drinks to your customers in an appealing manner.
- However, if you are in the seafood industry, you might need a specific type of ice to display your seafood line. For example, you might prefer using flake ice, and for that, you have to get a specific ice machine. That’s right; different ice machines produce different types of ice, so identify which one is the right for you.
2. How Much Ice do you need?
- Different ice machines have different output capabilities. If your business requires small amounts of ice each day, you could get a smaller ice machine. However, if you need higher amounts of ice, you will have to get the appropriate ice machine.
- Therefore, you will have to understand your business’s needs before you can proceed to purchase or rent a commercial ice machine.
3. Which Condenser Would be Right for you?
- Mainly, in ice machines, there are two types of condensers; air-cooled vs. water-cooled. For residents in California, it is much better to go for an air-cooled condenser due to the shortage of water.
- Air-cooled condensers require air flow, therefore, make sure that your ice machine is not blocked by surrounding objects so that it performs optimally.
- If you are still unsure which commercial ice machine will be right for you, we have the right people to talk to about this.
- LA ICE MACHINE has 44 years of experience in renting commercial ice machines. They know all the ins and outs of the different types of businesses and can suggest which ice machine would be suitable for you.
- Visit their website or call them at (818) 340-3644 to figure out the best option for your business.